Are you a reggae, dancehall, or hip-hop artist in need of riddims / beats? The Streetlevel team can provide you with professional production at reasonable rates. From ready-made to custom, from fully electronic to fully live, Streetlevel Production will give you the grooves you want.
Are you a band in need of a recording producer who won't destroy your budget? We love helping bands!
Why work with Streetlevel Production?
- We can work in almost every genre and have decades of combined experience in music
- We are creative, flexible, fun people to work with
- As independent artists ourselves, we understand your needs, your dreams, your goals, and your struggles
- We are fully independent and self-contained, with very low operating expenses
- You are an original artist who doesn't just want a stock beat that's spread all over the internet
What do we offer?
- For singers and rappers, we offer riddims and beats for reggae, dancehall, dub, hip-hop, pop, and other genres
- Tiered pricing for ready-made grooves, custom/original grooves, and hybrids
- Tiered pricing for fully electronic grooves, live musician grooves, and hybrids
- Standard record producer services for bands and solo artists
- Negotiable royalty rates
Who is the Streetlevel Production team?
It starts with me, Jay! Musician, songwriter, performer, producer, engineer, marketer... I do a lot of things in music and love them all. You'll work with me through every step in the process. I'm fortunate to also have Greg, a multi-instrumentalist, producer, engineer, songwriter, and great musical mind who co-produces the Streetlevel Uprising albums with me. And when you need a full band of musicians to lay live tracks for your next release, the whole Streetlevel band can get the job done in any genre.
Every artist gets my personal touch of learning what is right for you. Even my ready-made beats will be fit to your needs. No generic shopping cart of beats for you. Contact me via the below form, hit me on social media, or e-mail me at email@example.com
When should a band use a record producer?
Not every band or artist needs a producer to guide their recording sessions. But you could really benefit from having one if:
- You are a new artist or an artist who is new to recording
- You could use an experienced set of ears to offer you opinions on tracks, takes, and/or song arrangements
- Your band is a democracy
That last one is a biggie. Band democracies are an ideal that many strive for, but the recording process can often become bogged down by competing opinions. A producer can help settle disagreements because he or she acts in the best interest of the project without personal agenda. Some of the greatest bands in music history use producers for this very reason. Producers provide direction and keep the sessions flowing. And the best producers don't color your recordings with "their sound," they just help your music sound as good as it can. That's what I strive for. You are an original artist with an original sound, and I simply want to help you sound your best. To learn more, contact me via the below form, hit me on social media, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org