Grow Your Audience
Marketing for musical artists
The modern music age is a double-edged sword. It seems like everyone makes music now, so it's harder than ever to be heard through the noise. But it's easier than ever to reach new potential fans IF you know how to do it. We use organic and paid techniques to increase your visibility. We'll devise a plan with you and then either teach you these skills or handle the projects for you. Give me a shout to learn more.
Why work with Streetlevel Uprising Productions?
- We can work in almost every genre and have decades of combined experience in music
- We are creative, flexible, fun people to work with
- As independent artists ourselves, we understand your needs, your dreams, your goals, and your struggles
- We are fully independent and self-contained, with very low operating expenses
- You are an original artist who doesn't just want a stock beat that's spread all over the internet
- We treat your projects with the same care that we put into our own
Who is the Streetlevel Production team?
It starts with me, Jay! Musician, songwriter, performer, producer, engineer, marketer... I do a lot of things in music and love them all. You'll work with me through every step in the process. I'm fortunate to also have Greg, a multi-instrumentalist, producer, engineer, songwriter, and great musical mind who co-produces the Streetlevel Uprising albums with me; and Bill, multi-instrumentalist and killer beatmaker. And when you need a full band to lay live tracks for your next release, we have Streetlevel Uprising plus a great network of musicians who can get it done in any genre.
Every artist gets my personal touch of learning what is right for you. Nothing ready-made or generic. Contact me via the form below, hit me on social media, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org